Contact us! 1 877 592-2808
Our team will provide tips on the best campground to suit your needs.
SUPERB PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE SAGUENAY FJORD AND THE SAINT LAWRENCE RIVER
Three enchanting sites in the heart of nature. Three distinct experiences.
Camp here to be surrounded by nature in two locations with nearly 275 sites.
The Tipi Campground is surrounded by a wooded area for more privacy and offers more of a family experience.
Perched on the mountainside, Camping Tadoussac and its 196 sites has a breathtaking view of the river, in addition to many amenities for maximum comfort.
Along the Saint Lawrence, Camping Mer et monde offers you salty air due to its impressive proximity to the river and whales..
Camping at Essipit is
- Three enchanting locations; three distinct camping experiences
- Many camping possibilities: tents, RVs, cabins and ready-to-camp (tents or huts)
- 50-amp service (Camping Tadoussac only)
- Strategically-located at the entrance to the North Shore, Essipit is the perfect place to stop for travelers heading east
- Private environment (Camping Tadoussac and Mer et monde in Bergeronnes)
- Exceptional view of the Saint Lawrence River (Camping Mer et monde Bergeronnes only)
- Exceptional view of the Saguenay fjord and the Saint Lawrence River (Camping Tadoussac only)
- Pull-through sites (The Tipi Campground only)