Contact us! 1 877 592-2808
Our team will provide tips on the best campground to suit your needs.
Beautiful, panoramic views of the saguenay fjord and the st. Lawrence river
Two enchanting sites, located in the heart of nature. Two unique experiences.
Enjoy camping in the wilderness with two campgrounds with nearly 250 campsites.
The Tipi Campground is surrounded by a forest for a relaxing getaway with the family.
At the foot of a mountain, Tadoussac Campground and its 196 campsites offer breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River as well as a wide variety of amenities for an ultra-comfy stay.
Camping at Essipit is
- Two enchanting campgrounds and two unique camping experiences
- Several options available: tents, RVs and ready-to-camp accommodations (tents or little house)
- 50 amps (Tadoussac Campground only)
- Strategically located on the Côte-Nord, Essipit is the perfect stop for visitors travelling eastward
- Intimate setting (Tadoussac Campground only)
- Exceptional views of the Saguenay fjord and St. Lawrence River (Tadoussac Campground only)
- Pull-through entrances and exits (Tipi Campground only)