Contact us! 1 866 637-6663
Our team will advise you on our wide variety of sea kayaking activities in order to better guide you.
IN SEA KAYAKING YOU CAN OBSERVE THE LANDSCAPES AND MARINE LIFE UNLIKE ANYWHERE ELSE
In symbiosis with nature
Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or expert, you’ll enjoy the unforgettable experience on our majestic river. Watch the waters rise while hiking, and much more.
Safety and expertise
Every activity begins with an orientation session on land and continues in the waters of the Saint Lawrence River, during which our professional guides teach you the most reliable techniques. You’ll enjoy a pleasant, safe activity thanks to the use of double (tandem) kayaks and guides accompanying you throughout the excursion.
In addition to the safety they provide, the guides have a great knowledge of the river and its marine life. They are generous and attentive and will give you privileged access to this fascinating universe.
Departures are from the beach of Tadoussac or Grandes-Bergeronnes, l’Anse à la Cave.
Choose your activity
- Discovering the Saint Lawrence, half-day
- Discpvering the Saint Lawrence, full-day
- The Night trip
- From fjord to mountain
- Early birds
- Paddling with th Tide -Tadoussac
- Stand up paddle board (SUP)
- Stand up paddle board (SUP): Tadoussac Exploration
- Stand up paddle board (SUP): Bergeronnes Observation
- Stand up paddle board (SUP): Training in Tadoussac and Bergeronnes