Do you dream of a career in the great outdoors, adventure on the water or accommodation in the wilderness? Vacances Essipit is looking for passionate people who are committed to the development of tourism on Quebec’s North Shore.
For over 35 years, we have been recruiting people of all ages and origins to work with us on the Essipit Innu territory. We attach great importance to the preservation of our ancestral lands. This is why we want to surround ourselves with the best people in order to ensure its sustainability.
All our employees enjoy many advantages of an exceptional work environment. With its magnificent landscapes, the Essipit Innu territory has a natural and authentic charm that cannot be found anywhere else. Inspired by our ancestors, respectful management of nature makes it a very pleasant place to work.
- Green landscapes
- Energizing outdoor activities
- Traditional Innu’s sites to discover
Strongly attached to our traditional culture, we have adopted entrepreneurial values based on mutual aid and sharing. Each of our employees is treated humanely and fairly.
- Permanent, seasonal, part-time or full-time jobs
- Accommodation available for out-of-town employees
- Occupational health and safety program
- Training and skills development
- Employee assistance program
- Health services
- Rent a cottage at a symbolic price to practice fishing or simply enjoy a stay in the forest
- 50% discount on kayaking, stand up paddle and camping trips at Mer de monde écotours
- 50% discount on a whale watching cruise
- Access to recreational facilities
- Priority registration for day camp and swimming lessons
- Access to land-based whale watch
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court
- Bowling alley
- Baseball field
- Beach volleyball court
- Bicycle path
- Hiking trail
- Skating rink
- Cross-country ski and snowshoe trail
- Retail business
- Renewable energy
There are no jobs posted at the moment, but come back soon, there will be one for you!